Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vikram Bhatt’s Haunted

The maker of films like Raaz and Shaapit, now Vikram Bhatt is again determined to scare you out of your wits!!!! Yes, the director has planned to bring out a horror project which will be more scary then his earlier films.

Vikram Bhatt
According to Vikram Bhatt the movie titled ‘Haunted’, will be a horror film that will be co-produced by ASA Productions and it will be India’s first stereoscopic 3D film.

It is said that Haunted will star Mithun Chakraborty’s son Mimoh and debutant Tia Bajpai. The film is expected to hit the screens during Christmas season. So, people with a weak heart are recommended not to watch the film....

1 comment:

  1. dear sir,
    i request for u sir.
    I am anand from ranchi(jharkhand) i m active, optimistic, creative, talented and ambitious,acter
    i m very positive attitude and willingness to work and learn I wish to make a stable career in this field.
    Acting is not only my passion but it means everything to me. I hope to use my skills and passion for this art to entertain people.
    Looking forward for better opportunities and good roles to prove my hidden plase sir
    my name anand kumar sharma my contect no 9702977946 my imail id anandrj15@gmail.com or anandrooky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete